jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

Doing my Interview






This is my conversation with my new best friend Chuleta

A: Hi, mi name is Alexis. what is your name?
B: My mame is zuleima.
A: Where are you from?
B: I'm from Istmo, oaxaca.
A: how old are you?
B: I am eighteen year old.
A: where do you live?
B: I live in Loma Bonita, Oaxaca.
A: what do you do?
B: I'm studying computation in the unpa?
A: what is your favorite sport?
B: basketball is my favorite sport.
A: how many brater and sister do you have?
B: I have one breter and two sister.
A: what are you hobbies?
B: whatch tv all day and play video game in internet.
A: what's your favorite food?
B: mole osxaqueño with chicken.
A: what is your best friend?
B: Isabel is my best friend her nickname is Chavelaaaa..
A: what is your nickname?
B: my friends call me Chuleta.
A: Do you want to be my best friend?
B: yes, I do.
A: nice to meet you chuleta.
B: nice to meet you,too.
A: see you, bye.
B: see you later.

1 comentario:

  1. Esta es la entrevista que le realice a la chuleta, al final de la entrevista no se si esta correcta la forma en la que me despido de ella, espero comentarios y saludos.

    ResponderEliminar